Sunday, November 30, 2014

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!...and slightly more different than ever before!!!



^^Excuse the title grammar^^



Hey everyone!  Belart here and I’m back from my long hiatus from the blog (and life) and am here today to announce my plans for upcoming blog content.  This hiatus is mostly from pure unadulterated laziness and confusion about dealing with my life’s journey.  The silver lining with all this is that I’ve kept fairly productive as far as the writing goes and have been noting down some really cool ideas for the blog, my life, and my stories.  So now that the soul searching is over (mostly) and I have a rough idea of what I want to do for the month and upcoming year, here’s what I plan to post:

#1 will be a post on this year’s NaNoWriMo and how I did **spoiler, not so good** and what I learned from it.
#2 will be more Average Joe profiles and videogame breakdowns which are long overdue.
#3 will be a blog hop post, which seems like it’ll be pretty fun.

After that I’m not quite sure what I’ll put up but I’ve been gaming a lot lately so probably more VG breakdowns.  I’ve gotten into Dark Souls and Armored Core like crazy lately and of course Borderlands 2 is always in the system.  I just bought a bunch of games digitally over the last few weeks.  So much so that my 250 GB Xbox 360 hard drive only has 6 GB left.  Xbox is really putting out some awesome deals of late.  I was able to get most of the stuff I’ve always wanted to play like the Fallouts, the Elder Scrolls games, Red Dead Redemption, RE6, a slew of Tomb Raider games, Tales of Vesperia, DMC, Eternal Sonata, Soul Calibur V, Tales from the Borderlands, Mirrors Edge, and a ton of stuff that I can’t remember right now.  Each ranged from $2 to $10 so I went a little crazy.

Anyways it’s back to productivity in all things and back to learning new things.  My next endeavor will be learning to draw.  So my life for the next six months will consist of writing, typing, editing, publishing, marketing, dishwashing, reading, drawing, training, family stuff, and maybe a little gaming.  Sounds fun, except for the lack of dating but all good things come in time.  Must focus and improve for now.  Thanks for reading and be sure to make someone you love smile at least once today.  It works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment