Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My plan might actually work.

After spending a day looking at so many maps of Ann Arbor that I feel like I already live there I can honestly day that I am about halfway prepared for my little excursion there in the coming days.  Why am I looking at maps of Ann Arbor you ask?  Well I'm looking to move there soon and it looks like I finally caught a lucky break.  Today I was called up for a job interview there at Briarwood Mall.  Very excited about that and I have been preparing for it all day since its such short notice.

At the start of the year I had planned to move there but couldn't find work or apartments in my price range.  Hopefully it all works out now and I can finally get some alone time to write all these great novels that I've been planning and maybe get to know a few local writers and artists.  Wish me luck!  I think I'll do some fun stuff while I'm there too and write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment