Tuesday, December 16, 2014

SUPER EXCITING ISBN's ACQUIRED KINDA DAY

Hello everyone!  I finally acquired enough money to buy my ISBN's and pay for the special font that I used for my Average Joe and the Extraordinaires book cover.  And when I say acquired I mean saved because I realize that saying acquired sounds shady as hell.  Anywho, I'm excited to the MAXXXX and now I'm just about ready to publish.  I still have quite a bit of work to do.  I just had some awesome supporters give me some interesting suggestions to improve the book so I'm going over those.  I've been changing stuff around here and there for the last few weeks but I don't want to change too much. Right now I'm also putting some time into researching Lightning Source, Ingram Spark and Createspace more thoroughly to see if I want to print this thing in the near future.

So the plan now is: to view these suggestions for the book and add them if they fit, find all the metadata I need for Amazon and Bowkers and whoever else needs it, prepare all resources needed for release, and possibly if all goes right to release on Friday December 19th.  I'm pumped but now I need to get my act together and work on a few things.  All the while I'm working on another book and prepping for a job interview.  What an interesting time to be living!  Thank you all for following this blog or just stopping by and I hope your dreams are within your grasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment