Friday, July 4, 2014

Great Progress on Average Joe and the Extraordinaires



Been working hard on the book these last few weeks.  The covers are in the cookers, with my cover artist nearly finished with the front, side, and rear part of my book cover.  The manuscript has finished it's last round of editing and formatting.  The only thing that I need to wait for are approval for the copyright which unfortunately is a three month or more process.  I wish I had thought to get it sooner as I was waiting for my editor or all those months ago when I was wasting so much time.  Anyways, the last part of this journey to publication includes getting that copyright, buying my ISBNs, and getting that cover finalized.  I'm proud to say that I am nearly at the finish line.

So in the meantime I guess I'll be seeking out Beta Readers.  Unfortunately I can't afford the netgalley rates so I'll be searching for people who'll do it for free.  If you're interested please contact me via my Google+ page at https://plus.google.com/u/0/113780526297320838805/posts That's my progress.  Wish me luck!  As always, thanks for the browse!

No comments:

Post a Comment